Friday, January 30, 2015

Brown Butter Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookies!

This happened in my kitchen.
IMG_4295
This face says it all:
IMG_4373IMG_4307IMG_4379
The nutty taste of browned butter folded in to a slightly chewy, yet a tad-bit crispy, perfectly browned chocolate chip cookie is amazing…
IMG_4368
Add in a variety of chocolate chips and chocolate chocolate chunks…
IMG_4341IMG_4354IMG_4315
But don’t stop there. Throw in some caramel bits.
IMG_4329
And sprinkle the cookies with a sea salt and raw sugar mixture.
IMG_4392
Pair these cookies with milk, a sunny winter day, and a new Lego magazine. Does life get any better than this?

Brown Butter Salted Caramel
Chocolate Chip Cookies
*I have decided to delete the recipe I posted here because I ended up making so many adjustments to the original recipe over the course of the past couple of years. Since I made so many changes to make it my own and have offered the cookies up for sale, I've decided not to post my updated recipe. Feel free to add some caramel bits to your favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe and sprinkle with coarse sea salt & raw sugar, and see what you come up with. Even if it's not the cookie, it'll still be delicious, I'm sure!*

IMG_4394

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you check this.

Robyn said...

Sure do!